- Specifications *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 2.74 m / 9'
- Width: .91 m / 36"
- Capacity: 147 kg / 325 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 18.6 kg / 41 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 31.8 kg / 70 lbs
- Bag Dimensions: 76x64x30cm / 30"x25"x12"
- Hull Construction: 1000 Denier PVC
- *All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- Carrying Handle
- Bow Storage Area
- Sail Mount
- The optional Mirage Sail Kit's mast securely steps onto a deck-mounted fitting. Enjoy added power without complication; Mirage Sail Kits make sailing fun and easy.
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Fins
- Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the
flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing
forward motion with each pedal stroke.
Learn More »
- Rudder Up/Down Control
- Rudder Control
- Soft handle makes fingertip steering easy.
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handle
- These ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.
- Vantage CTi Seating
- State-of-the-art Vantage Seating offers multiple points of adjustment and the comfort of breathable mesh. Even can be used as a beach chair.
- Four-Piece Paddle
- Rear Cargo Area
- Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.
- Air Valves
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Hobie's Twist and Stow Rudder is there when you need it, gone when you don't. Simply pull one of the T-shaped control handles to engage or disengage the retractable-rudder system. Fingertip-operated steering makes driving a snap.
Drop Stitch Floor
“Drop Stitch” refers to a method of construction that allows for much higher inflation pressures. Thousands of tiny threads connect the top and bottom layers of the floor, counterbalancing air pressure when it is inflated. This allows for remarkable structural rigidity (and increased performance) without sacrificing portability.
Rolling Storage Bag
The Hobie i-Series is the perfect choice for the kayaker who is short on space or storage. When portability is paramount, Hobie inflatables easily fold up and pack nicely within the included rolling travel bag.